Hanna Schulze donated 2017-06-14 20:00:57 -0400
Why should you support GPNA with a donation?
Membership donations help encourage citizen participation and community involvement to ensure the future development and growth for Garfield Park homes, schools, and businesses. We know citizen participation is crucial as it establishes inclusion, strengthens the neighborhood bond, and embraces the neighborhood’s desire to create a legacy for GPNA.
We believe that by actively participating in events and getting to know each other, people take greater pride in their homes and neighborhood. The end result: improved property values and crime reduction.
While your membership donation is appreciated and necessary, it only covers a portion of the cost needed to effectively operate GPNA. When paying your membership this year, please consider making an above and beyond donation above our standard membership levels to help supplement the loss of public funding sources. Memberships and donations will continue to be instrumental in ensuring our neighborhood has long-term financial sustainability.
You may join online or by mail (see below). Please contact us with any questions.
Resident Sponsor: $100
Business Sponsor: $500
Annual Membership Online Donation
Please enter your preferred membership support level and click DONATE to support us securely online with a donation.
Membership Donations by Mail
Make checks payable to: Garfield Park Neighborhoods Association and mail to:
Garfield Park Neighborhoods Association
334 Burton St. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49507-3097
- Crime prevention and Public safety announcements
- Member discounts to local businesses
- An opportunity to connect with fellow neighbors
What is GPNA doing for you?
GPNA staff and board is constantly working to ensure our neighborhood remains a place that you want to call home but also invites other prospective neighbors.
Behind the scenes, GPNA is working on your behalf:
- Beautification projects
- Crime prevention and public safety
- Dispute resolution, housing code violations, zoning variances, and Get The Lead Out program just to name a few
- We collaborate with many local churches and businesses to ensure we have valuable resources for our neighbors
- Community events including Neighborhood Cleanup Day, National Night Out, and our Summer Celebration
Without your donations, GPNA would not be able to provide these services to our community. Please join us today!Donate